Today, we will begin with breakfast.
According to the Retro WW "Rules" - breakfast must consist of the following:
Juice or Fruit andSo here is what a typical breakfast might look like:
Bread, 1 slice
- Cheese, 1 oz. hard or 1/4 cup cottage
- or Fish, 2 oz.
- or Egg, 1
- or, Cereal, 1 oz. with 1/2 cup skim milk
Coffee or Tea, if desired
Have you finished laughing?
Some other tasty retro combinations might include:
- Broiled Grapefruit and an Open-Faced Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Orange Sections and a Not-So-Danish-Pastry
- Honeydew, Smoked Salmon on Lettuce and Slice of Toast
- Or my personal favorite--Strawberries and Shredded Wheat Cereal with Skim Milk.
Just remember, it's only a few hours until lunch...