Upon receiving this award, it is customary to tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth in your next blog post. However, in keeping with the theme of the Retro WW Experiment, I have decided instead to take a different approach...
Below, I have posted 10 "Dieting Rules" of the 1972 WW Program. Eight of them are actual rules and two of them are totally fabricated by me, and have absolutely no validity. Can you spot the phony 1972 WW rules?
- You may have bread at meal-time only
- Sardines are strictly prohibited
- You must eat liver exactly once per week
- You may eat frog's legs 5 times per week, if desired
- A cup of bouillon must be consumed before every meal
- A banana can only be eaten one time per week
- Eggs may NEVER be eaten for dinner
- Mustard is permitted in unlimited amounts
- Mayonnaise, oil or margarine must always be spread with a knife or spatula -- never brushed on
- No more than 6 ounces of coffee per day may be consumed
Leanne at An Open Book
Christy at Just Imagine...A Thinner Me!
Caitlin at Previously Pudgie in Pittsburgh
KKSC2NC at On the blog train woot! woot!
Ten Gone at Ten Gone
Booty Phat at One Day at a Time