Saturday, April 2, 2011

Alert the Media

Looky what I picked up at the local thrift store today for $2.99 - it's a mind-blowing double-decker copper gelatin mold. What a beauty!


What I have planned for this bad boy is going to Knox your socks off! Here's a tease: It involves a box of unflavored gelatin (yes--the entire box), a cucumber, some food coloring and a video camera. Don't worry - the whole kit and kaboodle is Retro WW "legal"!

Curious? Well then, you simply must stay tuned for something that has never before been attempted here at the Retro WW Experiment. But, I need a few days to build up my courage.

Jean Nidetch...wherever you are...give me strength!

4 comments:

Leanne @ The Skinny Architect said...

My dear, that is one serious mold. I can't wait to see what you are going to cook up...literally.

Leanne @ The Skinny Architect said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lidian said...

I am excited, and a little frightened (in a good way) to see what you will make with this gorgeous mold! :)

Bring Pretty Back said...

KNOX your socks off! HILARIOUS! I can tell this is goona be a good one! Can't wait!
Have a pretty day!
Kristin