Saturday, January 1, 2011

Retro WW Hangover Cure

Happy New Year! And a Happy Hangover to all of you crazy kids who partied like it was 1972!

If you are like me, and you woke up with a little pounding in the head this morning, feeling a bit green around the gills -- Here's a surefire Retro WW hangover cure that is sure to do the trick!

COFFEE BUBBLERS

2 cups hot, double strength coffee
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
2 cups chilled, diet orange soda

Combine hot coffee with lemon juice and rind. Chill. Add soda & stir. Makes enough for the whole rowdy crowd!

Now go back to bed and sleep it off!

Have a great year, everyone! Thanks for hanging out with me in 2010. Hope we can have lots more fun in 2011!

4 comments:

Lidian said...

After I have coffee with lemon peel and diet orange soda, I am just going to have to go back to bed again ;)

Happy New Year, Mimi!

heidi said...

I didn't have a hangover. But this recipe definitely had waves of nausea washing over me as I read it!

weightingfor50 said...

Hi Mimi, so look forward to reading your blog in 2011!!! Luckily, no hangover for me but I MAY bookmark this for future use if needed!! :) Happy New Year!!!

Jennifer said...

As a coffee lover, who enjoys all sorts of creativity I thought I had tried it all... apparently not. But tomorrow I will ;o)