Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Pause That Refreshes...

It's Sunday night. Time to unwind.

I've been super-busy all weekend sending out Retro WW Recipes to the many brave folks who stepped up for the Retro WW Guest Post Challenge. I'm not gonna lie to you: It's going to be crazy! And I'm a wee bit frightened.

Over the next few weeks, I will feature submissions from all over the Retro WW world. Brave men & women who, for whatever reason, have decided to try their luck at cooking up a bizarre and interesting recipe - courtesy of our friend and founder, Jean Nidetch.

So now I get to put up my feet and relax with a cocktail.

A 1966 Retro WW Tomato-Sauerkraut Cocktail, that is. Oh yea. This is Retro WW, baby. Only the brave and the strong stomachs survive!

Let the challenge begin!

4 comments:

Ms. Chunky Chick said...

is it possible for you to post this recipe? For some reason i think this may serve as an interesting twist on a Bloody Mary

Mollie's Mama said...

Oh no you didn't. Gulp.

This Mid 30s Life said...

Hang on.... is that for real? Can one make a drink from sauerkraut??

Anonymous said...

Ok...love tomato juice, love saurkraut...hmmm...I don't think this looks too gross at all. Am I weird??? :)