Saturday, January 8, 2011

Attention All Retro WW Wannabees!

I'm looking for a few brave souls.

Are you a Retro WW fan? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to whip up a gag-tastic Retro WW recipe and serve it up to your horrified friends and family?

Well now is your chance to officially join the Retro WW movement...

Here's the skinny:
  1. Email or Tweet me and let me know you'd like to give it a whirl.
  2. Let me know what type of recipe you'd like to try--be it snack, dessert, soup, main dish, mocktail, etc. -- I'll try to find & provide one to suit you.
  3. Get the goods, get in the kitchen and get to work!
When it's done, just send me a short post (and a pic or two) and I'll add your Retro WW experiment to the bunch! I'll also be sure to link back to your blog if you link to mine.

Ladies--let's get ready to mold, roast, poach, whip and spread the Retro WW Love!

15 comments:

The Early family said...

I'm in! I'd love to try to make a WW retro soup...

~Tessa~Scoffs said...

My Middle Child has been asking for a "cheeseburger" pie. I think I made a Bisquick one about five years ago. Is there anything like that? OR kid-friendly sloppy joe-type sandwich?

Jill said...

oh yes - i would LOVE to do this! main dish or snack would be my preference. btw, i absolutely love your blog!

Lucinda said...

I'm in too! I followed you on twitter earlier:-)

happileah said...

Sounds like fun! Sign me up for a mocktail or a vegetarian snack :) I couldn't find your email info, my email is Storybook_ranch@yahoo.com
Twitter: HappiLeah

Thanks :)

Lynn Thompson said...

I sent you am email. It sounds like fun

Mollie's Mama said...

I'm in for any vegetarian option you want to throw my way. Something like the mushroom popcorn might be sort of gagtastic. Anything I could feed the little one too? ;-)

virtuallyeric said...

I seem to remember my mother making some kind of chicken liver saute with canned mandarin oranges in the 70's - I've LOVE to try that out now (knowing full well that it'll be pretty gross!) :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mimi, Oh too fun!! I'm in!! I'd love to try anything (as long as it doesn't involve organ meats -blech, just couldn't do it!!!)

Jill said...

Just realized me email and web address didn't come through on my earlier post - I'd like to sign up for either an appetizer or a main dish - my email is shrinkingjill@gmail.com (www.shrinkingjill.com) - can't wait, this sounds like a lot of fun!!

heidi said...

lady - you know i'm up for anything!

Georgia said...

Would definitely love to be a part of this! Count me in...happy to make whatever you choose...though have a hankering to try a retro snack!
I can be found here - http://fabulousfoodandalittlefrolicking.blogspot.com/ and @jobanoonoos on Twitter :)

Karen said...

I would love to do any recipe! Preferably something vegetarian, I don't think I can stomach fluffy mackrel or something of that sort.
I am stocked up on Knox and ready for action!

Karen S.
akaren33@gmail.com

Carrie Pack said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yinzerella said...

Do you even need to ask?
yinzerella@gmail.com
I even have a set of the cards. Wow me, Mimi. Wow me.