Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Thanks, But No Thanks Thursday - Tuna Time!

I am so sick of tuna right now, that just about anything containing tuna would qualify for TBNT status at this point.

And trust me--I came across many wonderfully offensive Retro WW Tuna recipes this week: Tuna Puff, Tuna Fish Cavalier, Tuna Steak Zebulon, Tuna Hot Pot, and the dreaded Tuna-Eggplant Poseidon.

But one stood out from the rest, and has earned the distinguished title of the "Tuna Week" TBNT Thursday Feature.

Sweet and Sour Tuna

On the surface, this dish doesn't look horrible at all. In fact it appears to be a simple tuna casserole. But after eating tuna everyday for a week, I couldn't even begin to imagine mixing these ingredients together and tossing them down my gullet. Let me give you the run-down:
  • Onions
  • Vinegar
  • Mint
  • Artificial Sweetener
  • Canned Tuna
And it's warm. Ewwwwww.

OK--so maybe this week's TBNT feature seems like a let-down because it's not as scary as some of my previous dietetic disasters.

Well TOUGH TUNA!

Oh, and Thanks, but No Thanks!

3 comments:

Jenification said...

gross.

Lidian said...

Oh no no no no!

Yum Yucky said...

oh my. ditto ditto ditto! and no thanks, too. hehe