Sunday, November 20, 2011

The Retro WW Experiment Interview Project

I know you are out there. And I want to talk to you...

Are you one of the many people who actually followed the original Weight Watchers program in the 1970's? Did you eat fish 5 times a week, top your toast with cottage cheese and serve up your wieners six ways to Sunday?

Did you actually eat things like this:

Salmon Mousse

Did you ever slice a piece of bread horizontally to make a "two-fer" sandwich? Did you always keep a box of Knox Unflavored Gelatine on hand just in case you wanted to whip up something like this:

Tomato Juice Aspic

If so, please email me, twitter me or leave your contact information in the comments section below - because I would love to interview you for a new feature on the 1972 Retro WW Experiment called...

Real Life Retro WW Success Stories!

You did the hard work. You lived the program. Now it's time to share your story with the world.

Don't be shy.

3 comments:

MoonDoggie said...

Good Lord! That salmon mousse made me feel a bit ill...

Μάρσι said...

Oh my... it's not easy to me to follow this plan! PointsPlus it's the best and i love it!

Debra said...

Yes, I followed the old plan - ate fish 5 times a week, liver once a week. Also followed each new program when they made changes. So I tend to mix some of the rules together in my head. I don't have my old booklets, but sure wish I did. I'm a lifetime member but have gained some lbs over the years. Love the new points plus but still believe the discipline required in the old days was somehow a good thing too.
My mother and I used lots of WW recipes, but not any with gelatin. We kept it pretty simple & when we found a recipe we liked we ate it till we could't stand it anymore.